AllRhythms is a charitable music and arts organization with the goal of providing quality community education programs, outreach performances, team building & family workshops, and professional development trainings to the Austin area and beyond in order to establish life long learning habits for individuals and their communities. AllRhythms primarily serves economically disadvantaged youth but has begun to serve the blind community at Criss Cole Rehabilitation Center. Future goals are to become involved in enriching the lives of individuals of all ages with mild to severe developmental delays as well as the elderly who are dealing with their own life transitions including living with disease and dementia. We plan on serving the deaf population.
AllRhythms has served the Austin area for over 3 years at Title 1 schools through the AISD A.C.E. program and now the Prime Time program since the start of this year. We have served City of Austin Parks and Recreation Department centers since summer 2015, are currently a recipient of the Capacity Building and Community Initiative Programs from the Cultural Arts Division of the City of Austin Economic Development Division, and are fiscally sponsored by VSA Arts of Texas.
SPECIFIC, ONGOING PROGRAMS (visit ysm-austin.org):
1) Mariachi Ensemble at TA Brown Elementary – since fall 2012
2) Percussion Course at Govalle Elementary – since fall 2014
3) Percussion Course at Langford Elementary – since fall 2014
4) Percussion Course at Widen Elementary – since 2016
5) Percussion Course at Barrington Elementary – since 2016
6) Percussion Course at Cedars International Academy – since fall 2015
7) Youth Performance Ensemble – since 2014
8) Free lesson and instrument program at TA Brown and the AR studio – since 2014
9) Community Outreach Performances – since 2012
10) Team Building Workshops for Youth and Adults – since fall 2015